Originally posted on 19 April 2011
To achieve a happy, successful and secure retirement not only requires a financial plan, but a life plan.
To help you on this journey, WealthPartners is pleased to invite you to join us for a presentation by Eva Bennett, renowned speaker and author of:
“So What Do We Do Now? – The Baby Boomers’ Guide to Enjoying Retirement”
Eva is an entertaining and engaging speaker. Her presentation will demonstrate how to create a plan for your retirement lifestyle. She will cover:
- The common pitfalls of retirement and how to avoid them.
- Strategies to live a happy, healthy life in retirement.
- How to look forward to retirement and not dread it.
WealthPartners will also present “Getting Value In Your Advice – The Importance of Getting The Planning Right”:
- Financial Traps for Retirees to avoid.
- Financial Fitness, tips on getting the most out of your investment assets.
- Practical Financial “to do’s” leading up to and into retirement.
This event will provide new retirees and those planning to retire in the next 5 to 10 years with knowledge and tools essential for making a successful transition from a working life to a new stage of life after full time work.
|DATE:||Wednesday 4th May 2011|
|TIME:||6.30pm – 8pm|
|VENUE:||Level 25 AMP Building
We look forward to seeing you at this event and believe that it will provide a great foundation for everyone looking forward to living an active and healthy life well into the future.
If you have a friend who might also benefit from this seminar, please invite them too.
Places are limited so please RSVP by 26/4/11.