- Only 4% of our population with children have sufficient insurance (IFSA)
- 3 in every 4 Australians will be diagnosed with a serious illness during their working life (ABS)
- In Australia there is a Stroke every 10 minutes, or 60,000 per year (National Stroke Foundation)
- 1 in 9 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer with 34 new cases reported on average each day (Cancer Council)
- 1 in 10 men will be diagnosed with Colorectal (Bowel) cancer with 38 new cases reported on average each day (Cancer Council)
- 50% of all new insurance claims are from mental illness
Our initial approach is to define what ‘insurance’ is to you and then determine the appropriate level of protection you require. Our role is to assess the type and level of cover, and the best way to structure and pay for it so that it is tax effective and works with available cash flow. We will then make recommendations as to the “best” policy, across 15 different insurers and handle all of the administration and applications processes.
Most importantly, should the need arise for a claim, we will make the claim on your behalf, so that you and your family can concentrate on what is most important without any financial concerns.