- Our lives are ever evolving and don’t always go according to plan. Failure to keep us up to date with any changes to your circumstances, goals or objectives can have a significant impact on the likelihood that you will achieve your goals.
These changes may be dictated by external sources such as changes in investment markets or the economy, or changes in your personal circumstances such as your family situation or your health. It is therefore imperative that we have an ongoing strategic relationship that focuses on your strategy to grow, protect and pass on a legacy.
As part of this commitment and ongoing relationship we will meet at least annually to:
- Discuss any changes to your objectives, needs and circumstances.
- Stay up to date with changes in your personal and financial circumstances that may affect the strategies we have recommended.
- Update you on the economic environment, investment and legislative changes that may affect your strategy.
- Recommend any required changes to your overall strategy to grow, protect and pass on a legacy.
- Discuss your portfolio and its performance.
- Discuss the appropriateness of your investments, personal insurances and other key areas.