There are a range of government initiatives available for businesses and households to help them get through to the other side of the crisis as the world deals with the significantly challenges posed by coronavirus.
Below we have set out the quick links to the measures available to small and medium businesses, sole traders and households announced by the Prime Minister up to 26 March 2020:
- Business.gov.au support line : 13 28 46
- Small or medium business with reduced cash flow?
- Is your business financially distressed?
- Increases to instant asset write off limits for business and accelerated depreciation
- Support for those employing apprentices
- Are you a sole trader that has lost business?
- Household income hit by reduced income?
- Support payments to assist households
For more information on Coronavirus and the Government’s response, please visit:
For further updates please refer to the WealthPartners coronavirus updates: